[CQ-Contest] CT is King

Mirko Sibilja s57ad at amis.net
Wed Jul 6 15:08:08 EDT 2005

Hello Peter,

I think you've never been tried TRLog and its network capabilities.  Even
while we had serious RFI issues which "blocked" CW keying and so on, TRLog
network  worked without a single failure. In spite we used 70m (230') three
wire (unshielded) power cord as RS-232 connection between two the most
distant computers in the network!

I remember WAE contest 10 years ago, when tried to connect Run and Mul
stations into CT network. We abandoned our plans, since CT network crashed
due to RFI (whenever somebody went to transmit, we got "stack overflow"
error warning from the CT...

YMMV, but as for me, TRLog network is the most stable I met so far. Didn't
tried N1MM network yet, tho'.

73!
Mirko, S57AD