[CQ-Contest] CT was King

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 21:47:52 EDT 2005

In addition to the enjoyment of running WL at K4JA over many flawlessly
networked 48 hour runs (five computers on the network) - and victories -
we ran it at PJ4R for ARRL CW this year and took world-high M/2, with
three computers on the network.  At PJ4R we ran it with every 'TR
emulation' feature it has turned on - TR really does have some great CW
features -

The notion that all the big guns run CT is just plain wrong.  The notion
that you can't win with WL or crashes will make you uncompetitive is
also just plain wrong.

73
Hal
N4GG