[CQ-Contest] FT-1000MP

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sun Jul 17 23:21:20 EDT 2005

Sorry Dave, I have to disagree. We tried "TUNED" setting with 3
different FT1000MP. They are all fine in the city but being used from
8Q7  we could not copy those whom we easily worked using IC775.
Raising the sensitivity with the help of "secret" menu did not help
either simply because the noise floor was going up.

73, Igor UA9CDC