[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 31, Issue 34

KO1H KO1H at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 10:48:36 EDT 2005

John, I would like to recomend N1MM logger and MMTTY to you. They intergrate
seamlessly and perform well.  I believe you are looking to be able to click
and fill call sign/exchange fields well mmtty and n1mm logger work togeather
to do that.  The macro button on the n1mm logging window do the transmitting
in rtty.  N1mm is a nice piece of software and its FREE.

HTH de John ko1h

Message: 10