[CQ-Contest] Cw simulators

WD4K WD4K2 at Charter.net
Tue Jul 19 16:45:48 EDT 2005

Thanks to the group for a LOT of responses on the simulator question.
Without going into percentages of respones for which program...to summarize:
There were a few who still use the old favorite RufZ and mentioned the newer
windows version maybe out soon, some mention of CW Freak and a couple
others....but the overwhelming choice from my responses was for Morse
Runner. The comments were very favorable and I did not get any negatives on
it.  SO, that is the result if it helps anyone interested. Thanks to the
group for the good info.   73, Tommy WD4K