[CQ-Contest] FT-920 - IC-718

KE5CTY Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 22:52:18 EDT 2005

Good that is refreshing, because around 1988 or so I had a friend of mine
who I also respected as a great CWOP who loved Kenwood. So Kenwood did have
it's day. I wonder if it is going to come back. What rig do you think comes
closest today? I just saw a picture of an 870s on ebay and it is really a
beautful looking Radio.

TNX,
Bob
KE5CTY (old calls WB5ZQU - WY5L)
http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
Code may be dying but the pioneering spirit that put the code there in
the first place is still going strong.