[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 23:01:54 EDT 2005

Normally I stay out of these topics but there is an irony here that I just cannot pass up.  On
another reflector there is a huge discussion raging about the "dumbing down" of our hobby. Here, I
find people moaning and groaning about the "complexity" of setting up an LotW account. Sheesh!!

You can sure tell when the bands are punked and there are no contests!!

73, Ted W4NZ

Antennas on Tennessee - September 11 - The Tennessee QSO party
www.k4ro.net/tcg/tqp/tqp05_rules.html