[CQ-Contest] Contest Duration

ku8e@bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 25 13:04:33 EDT 2005

  Remember years ago when the ARRL DX had the low band (160/80/40) and high band (20/15/10)
categories ????  It would be neat to see those categories make a comeback. Doing a single band
effort can be fun but there are many times it can become boring as well.  I think many times (myself included) we chose to do a single band effort  because we don't have the time or stamina to do a whole 48 hours. That takes QSO's away from those that we don't work on the other bands. I think it would be a win-win situation....

  Jeff KU8E