[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Wed Jul 27 22:19:10 EDT 2005

At 06:07 PM 7/27/2005, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
>You are not going to maintain security by eliminating the
>security ... that's like killing the patient to "cure the
>disease"

You guys are wearing me out here, but let me say it one more time:

I don't want to reduce security. I want the security processing to occur at
the ARRL's end, not at the user's end.

This is how the banks do it. It works for them and it should be plenty good
enough for us.

Until the ARRL makes the above possible, we are all losing QSLs from
stations which choose not to use it because of it's complexity.

It is not "too complex", it is "unnecessarily complex".

Simplify it and they will come.

Bill, W6WRT