[CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Thu Jul 28 04:49:24 EDT 2005

Joe Subich, W4TV wrote: "There is a story (after Bob's time) about a 160
meter DXCC that was "earned" with modified 17 meter QSLs - which is one
reason that 160 meter cards cannot be "field checked."

If DX stations continue to miscopy a "4", instead of a "3", I suppose I will
continue to get cards confirming contacts on 160? I currently have 10
"confirmed, but not worked" on 160, cards. If/when there is a "confirmed,
but not worked" category for DXCC, I will submit those cards!  :>)

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW