[CQ-Contest] CQWW results

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 29 12:55:27 EDT 2005

I pay for QST via my ARRL sub., but it doesn't publish its own contest ( or
even IARU) results in any detail; which other national society fails to do
that?

I pay for CQ magazine and it does. Sure, it's a c*** magazine otherwise, but
it does exactly what it says on the can; oh did I mention, it's full of
errors, and you could go SK before you receive a certificate?

I can choose whether or not to be a member of ARRL and/or to subscribe to CQ
magazine; it's called market forces.

I can choose whether or not to enter any particular contest; it's called
freewill.

By the way, WAE and the Russian contest are impeccably organised; perhaps
there are others too?

73

Clive
GW3NJW