[CQ-Contest] CQWW results

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at myway.com
Sat Jul 30 13:27:47 EDT 2005

> A few days ago I asked the question why is it
> that the ARRL contest results are all listed
> on the ARRL web site in nice detail for many
> years and the ARRL sends <br>out certificates
> in a timely manner and the sponsors of the
> CQ Contests can't do the same.
>
> The answer I got back is that the ARRL has paid
> staff members to do this and the CQ Contest staff
> are all unpaid volunteers.

They should change their volunteers then... What a lame excuse...

I don't think DL6RAI, RW1AC & team etc are earning their living with what they get for organizing their contests and they are still doing a perfect job.

The best way IMO is to define CQ's attitude towards this issue is arrogance.

Zoli HA1AG