[CQ-Contest] 2005 Dayton Forum Wrap Up de K5RC

don daso k4za at juno.com
Fri Jun 10 13:38:26 EDT 2005

hear, hear...!!

I began going to Hamvention in 1964--its first year at Hara.  (It was
somewhat easier--living in Ohio, then...)

I've seen enormous changes.  I've changed enormously.  So has everything
else.  I'm still enough on the Perls bandwagon to agree whole-heartedly
w/Tom's post, while priding myself on seeing some of the other points of
view, the reasoning behind them, & the mitigating circumstance, et al.
Yet I'm not part of the DARA & cannot seriously affect change...

I, too, go for the fellowship & always find something extremely pleasant
& enjoyable from that!

YMMV, of course....

vy 73 de Don K4ZA (nee WA8MAZ...)

Charlotte  NC