[CQ-Contest] Crowne Rooms at Dayton 2006

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Jun 12 08:17:27 EDT 2005

At 09:43 PM 6/11/2005, Jack Schuster wrote:

>Anyone get info on when they will be accepting reservations for next year?

Glad I saved the paperwork:

* You may begin making reservations on Tuesday, June 14, 2005 after
8am by calling 1-800-2CROWNE or the hotel directly at 937-224-0800

* A minimum three (3) night stay is required

* A deposit equal to one night's room and tax is required at the time
of reservation

* You must cancel by April 18, 2006 to receive a refund of your deposit

* Please keep in mind that our check in time is 3pm and our check out
time is 12pm

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us