[CQ-Contest] ICOM-amp. keying

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 16 15:03:38 EDT 2005

Thanks to all who offered their valuable opinions and work-arounds.

In the end I decided to build the circuit found here.

http://www.qsl.net/icom/ampcontrol.html

which was within a reference kindly provided by Dick K7VC.

Basically this was a no brainer to construct,  worked first time ( a first
for me!), and cost just a couple of quid in components, 1xTIP32,
1x1N4002,1x1K0 1/2 watt, and a little ABS box, all from Maplin.

Once again this reflector proves to be the place for gen. info. Thanks you
blokes!

73

Clive
GW3NJW