[CQ-Contest] 40M "Woodpecker"

w2nra@optonline.net w2nra at optonline.net
Fri Jun 17 14:26:35 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

I've heard it's friendly fire.  Our friends the Australians have a new toy, Over the Horizon Radar.  I read this on one of the other reflectors in a message from an Aussie.  I don't recall which reflector or which Aussie.

Maybe we have a chance of stopping this one with compliant through the proper channels.

73 Art W2NRA