[CQ-Contest] More-on WOODPECKER

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Mon Jun 20 13:58:44 EDT 2005

I am fairly active on 40m. If there were a reporting system somewhere this is the report I would provide for this morning(I did spot it on the cluster):
 At 1230Z the Woodpecker was really going strong. The freq starts at roughly 6980 and goes up beyond 7025. The center, if you can call it that, seems to be between 7005/7006. Interestingly underneath the racket I can hear JA's calling CQ. The signal strength, of the racket, is well over S-9 and the JA's seem to have their normal signals. Either they are not hearing it, as strongly as I am, or they are ignoring it.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm