[CQ-Contest] New Contester needs advice

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Fri Jun 24 08:30:56 EDT 2005

As we are heading toward the bottom of the sunspot cycle you should put a
low priority on 10m and 15m.  20m and 40m are going to be the most active
bands for the next couple years.  So the plan for a 40m dipole as far up as
you can get it is good.  And if you can build a small beam for 20m that
would be the most useful for the immediate future.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net