[CQ-Contest] AA log submission

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Wed Jun 29 02:47:03 EDT 2005

This complaint has been made many times over the years, many times, and
seems to fall on deaf ears in Japan. I would like to submit my AA log, not
because I'm going to win anything, but because it's the right thing to do.
I've tried submitting my log 2 different ways:
1. With the log and summary sheet attached as a file attachment.
2. Copy and Paste the log and summary sheet and send it as a text message.
Either way I get an email which I have inserted at the end. I use CT as my
logging program. If anyone has emailed their logs without receiving the
error message please tell me how. I really enjoy participating in the AACW
but it's getting a little old having my logs fall into some deep dark hole.
Thanks in advance...73

* This is an auto reply. *
Your reception number is: AM2005-06759
Thank you for your participation in the All Asian DX Contest and sending
e-mailed contest log. This mail was sent automatically. Any data included
in the accepted mail will be analized manually later, because the format
of your submission does not meet our recommendation. Please check our
format again on the following url;
http://www.jarl.com/contest/english/aaelog.htm
If you have any questions about this mail, please send an E-mail to
contest at jarl.or.jp with above mentioned reception number.

c.c. JARL

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ