[CQ-Contest] CQWW Phone Certificates

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Wed Jun 29 15:31:36 EDT 2005

Brett, It is 2005 now. ;-) We are closing in on 3 years after the 2002
contest.

I last received a certificate for 2000 for 1st Place Ontario, 2nd place
Canada. I can only dream about placing outside of Canada with my station.
BTW, I could barely hear you in the AA CW, not well enough to work.

The plaque was for 2004 CQWW Rtty First Place Canada SOAB LP. Hey, that's
pretty good turnaround. Less than a year.

My intent wasn't to complain (well maybe a little) but really to find out if
they were already sent and somehow got lost in the mail. Not unheard of.

73, Don VE3XD