[CQ-Contest] AA log submission

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Wed Jun 29 17:29:26 EDT 2005

Mal,

     The auto reply says that they have received your log, but that
because it is in the wrong format, it will be analyzed manually instead of
automatically.  The web page referenced in the auto reply even explains that
for the AA contest, they will accept any log format, but their log robot
only processes the JARL format logs.  I think it would be safe to assume
that your log has been received.

     Just as the ARRL now expects you to submit logs in Cabrillo format,
the JARL expects you to submit logs for their contests in their own
"JARL E-mail Submission Format."  The JARL format predates Cabrillo by
several years, and I would expect that any contest logging program that
supports JARL contests would have a function to output the log in JARL
format.  If not, try this online utility:

    http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-3_Contests/elogmakeraa.htm

    Eventually, it would be nice if JARL migrated to Cabrillo, but that
hasn't happened yet.