[CQ-Contest] CQWW 160 Phone Crash

wbarber@adelphia.net wbarber at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 2 10:00:21 EST 2005

After having a very good night at our C6ANM primitive Bahamas beach, battery powered QTH, our computer crashed with the loss of all 26 Feb QSOs.  The Writelog Journal file only had a short list of calls (10).   We kept a paper log of callsigns and sections, but without times.  Rather than sending individual requests by email for validations of time, does anyone have any suggestions?  We ran 90-100 watts into a vertical at the beach. Our Honda generator put out too much hash to operate on AC.

If you had a contact with us, could you please verify the time on 26 Feb. ?

Thanks and 73,
Bill NE1B at C6ANM  (wbarber at adelphia.net)