[CQ-Contest] W9NA (ex-W9RQM) SK

W6UM@aol.com W6UM at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:05:33 EST 2005

W9RQM was indeed one of the giants in contesting in years gone by. He was
always a reliable WI multiplier in SS for even the disadvantaged, perhaps part
of the reason for his winning scores. It was a privilege to meet him at
Visalia  that year after so many QSOs over the years. He was such a low key
individual  personally I never would have recognized him if K3ZO had not pointed him
out. I  am grateful to Fred for ensuring I had a chance to meet one of the
immortals.

Chas., W6UM