[CQ-Contest] Who´s got the biggest 20M array in the world ?

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Mar 9 11:56:58 EST 2005

Gee guys. I had to read this posting over again to
see what Siggi did write/ask.
Sure enough it do say "got" on the subject line
and also he ask´s "anything bigger out there".
Weird I just keep on reading about old arrays that
is no more, except the K4XS antenna ofcourse.
There for a second I tought I had lost it but I
see now that I´m still perfectly sane.

de SM2EKM