[CQ-Contest] Global Flyer - Sleep deprivation, food intake, and physical ...

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at thepoint.net
Fri Mar 11 12:26:38 EST 2005

Hams aren't so crazy. My other avocation is astronomy. Instead of sitting in
front of a radio for 48 hours this weekend I'm about to haul 2 telescopes,
boxes full of accessories, sleeping bags, batteries (for the scopes
electronic drives) and a bag full 'o snacks 50 miles to sit outside in 20
degree weather hoping for the skies to clear (we call breaks in the clouds
"sucker holes") for a few minutes...it's snowing here now.

So who's the craziest? K9GX the radio guy or K9GX the star guy?

Pick your poison!

73,

Mark S. Williams
K9GX