[CQ-Contest] IRLP Contest

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Mar 16 17:58:25 EST 2005

I'm sorry if you don't believe it, but I have talked to an operator at an
irlp node who used a microphone and local speaker that was not going through
rf.  Maybe this is an exception, but as has been pointed out there is
nothing that would prevent this type of operation, the computer that is
doing the linking to the internet really doesn't care if the audio it is
processing is coming from or going to a radio.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net