[CQ-Contest] Women in contesting

Richard DiDonna NN3W NN3W at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 17 09:59:01 EST 2005

I can remember three female hams/contesters that stick
in my mind.

Two were sisters - Zitto sisters?  They lived in Utah,
and were my age when I used to talk to them back in
the early 90s.

The other was a DX station on Maui - totally sirenic
voice.  "Calling CQ from the island of Maauuuuiiii,"
she used to say.

Sigh...

Rich NN3W