[CQ-Contest] IRLP Contest

Sean D.Fleming (K8KHZ) sean at k8khz.com
Thu Mar 17 11:30:37 EST 2005

 I would say that some people are content with VHF/UHF privileges.
But, My who problem with this as I state here again is that these Internet
users
are under the impression that they are true "DXing".

As far as the Echolink and IRLP being exclusive technology that is
helping out the world advance in technology. I have Yahoo messenger and
I can conference in Voice, Video, and Text. I do not need a license.

Maybe we should start building a HF network to link the repeaters if that
is what the future might hold. That is something challenging and
exciting.

Don't get me wrong I like it how you can use the internet and talk to
someone on thier
HT without being in the same local.

Sean K8KHZ