[CQ-Contest] Remembering the BEST TIMES at Multi-MultiOperations.....

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 22:04:36 EST 2005

I've only done 1 MM here at my station (won the 7th call area that year).
We did the CQWW WPX test here with NO7F, KG7DK and myself.  NO7F was the
night time op and he stayed on most of the night.  We had been tipping a few
807's during the day and he continued during the night.

Needless to say by the next morning, he was needing a shower.  We all
congregated in my shack and Tim said, "Is that me or is someone cooking
stew?"  It was him :-)

Tom W7WHY