[CQ-Contest] WPX

Alexander Teimurazov AT at AT-COMMUNICATION.COM
Mon Mar 28 05:43:56 EST 2005

     To support PY5EG idea to send logs in 24 hours Im trying to send log to
wpx but not lucky
 Allways get answer like that
 Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

SSB at cqwpx.com
Delivery failed
504 <dns>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

I even try to send to K6AW wpx ads but also no luck
 Ok I think there is no way and I will need to send that from Europe in few
days
          Thank you to everyone who call me in contest
            73         Al 4L5A/D4B