[CQ-Contest] wpx ssb spot analysis

Bernd Och bo at boc.de
Thu Mar 31 16:19:55 EST 2005

Hello,

K1TTT writes in his analysis:

> 14170		DL6FBL-@:	TA3KM	WPX .... WPX	195.175.37.55
>
> inetnum:      195.175.32.0 - 195.175.47.255
> descr:        Turk Telekom RAS Test Network

Just to confirm this FAKE: I have NOT been on any Packet Radio
or Internet Cluster during CQ WPX SSB weekend. I have NOT entered
this spot. Sometimes cheaters really seem to pick real existing
and active callsigns to camouflage themselves.
The DSL Internet connection at the DF0CG site was DOWN ALL WEEKEND.
You can also read this in my (longish) contest story:

http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2005-03/msg01440.html

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Bernd Och

BOC Computersysteme GmbH · Christian-Wirth-Str. 18 · D-36043 Fulda
[Tel] 0661/9440-201 · [Fax] 0661/9440-100 · bo at boc.de · www.boc.de