[CQ-Contest] Worked Before...

Dave VO1AU VO1AU at rac.ca
Thu Mar 31 19:07:46 EST 2005

Scott:

I agree with you.  I generally work dupes when they call me because I
suspect they either aren't using software to log, or they busted my call the
first time they worked me.  I know that a fair number of people have logged
me as VØ1AU - I hear them call me that in CW!  I only tell people they're
dupes if they call me a second or third time in a few minutes, or if they've
really annoyed me somehow.

Dave VO1AU