[CQ-Contest] e qsl

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Mon May 2 22:47:48 EDT 2005

Quack's
On this one I have to agree with Bill,  I'm not purfect in my typing and
also not purfect in my copy.  Under DXpedition conditions I fully feel
that if a call is off by one letter or  5 minutes in the log there has
to be a problem on 1 end or the other.  Anyone can have the clock off by
5 or 10 minutes,  AT which point is a valid contact now no longer good.
I will never have this for a problem becauz  I don't have  a DXCC Toilet
paper roll for plans to persue one.   If a call is off by one letter in
the  Expedition log by 1 letter it still is a good call in My book.
Quack