[CQ-Contest] e qsl

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Tue May 3 13:01:28 EDT 2005

I understand your point of view Mal, and I respect your desire for maximum
integrity of logs. Where we differ is on what constitutes a valid log
entry. As I see it, a log with an invalid call sign is worse than no log at
all. People make mistakes, and when the mistake can be rectified, it should
be. I don't recommend making log changes willy-nilly, but when there is
reasonable doubt of a log's entry and a reasonable means of correcting it,
it should be done.

--
Bill, W6WRT