[CQ-Contest] Acom 1010 Raffle

K1ZM@aol.com K1ZM at aol.com
Thu May 12 10:46:14 EDT 2005

To Al - F5VHJ

CC:  YCCC members
CC: Contesting.com subscribers

Yes - we are raffling off a new Acom 1010 suitcase amp as part of our WRTC
2006 fundraising activities at Dayton 2005. The drawing will be done at the
contest dinner on Sat evening May 21st, 2005.  And, it is quite possible that
hamdom and contesters at large who will be unable to attend Dayton may wish to
purchase chances to win this amp.  Thus this email and I am pleased to say - YES
- absolutely, those who can not attend Dayton can get into the raffle via
PAYPAL - but you need to act fast!

The chances are $10 a chance - just like the WRTC 2006 travel package raffle.

The ACOM 1010 amp is a small suitcase amp similar to OH2BH's finn-fett amps -
eg: well suited for dx-pedition use - its value is approx $2300USD.

Chances may indeed be paid for via PAYPAL - but I MUST do a cut-off on this
by WED, May 18, 2005 at MIDNIGHT Eastern Daylight Time as thereafter I am in
Dayton myself and unable to accept PAYPAL raffle chance purchases after that
date and time.

Paypal to K1ZM at aol.com will work fine.  Please note in the paypal message
text - For ACOM raffle.  That way, I will know that ur payment is not for the
WRTC 2006 travel package raffle.

Trust this is clear.

Good luck to all those who may wish to participate and hope to some of you in
Dayton.

73 JEFF, K1ZM
For the WRTC 2006 Fundraising Team

K1ZM at aol.com