[CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Sat May 14 20:58:58 EDT 2005

Steve,
Several years ago, I recorded the entire contest in Writelog and went
back and listened to every QSO in the UBN.  It's so easy with the
file indexed by callsign.

My experience in listening to the audio clips from busted calls is
about 50% I copied correctly, but they're still busted (guy on the
other end sent his own call wrong?)  The most perplexing ones are the
NILs where you can hear the guy come back to you.  Why it never made
the log remains a mystery.
73,
Barry W2UP