[CQ-Contest] CQWW UBNs

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sun May 15 11:04:47 EDT 2005

Yuri, I was one of the ops at 8Q7DV. I did check and you are not in
the log here. It might well be that you worked in synch with some
other station and thought we answered you. Send me the detailes of
the qso and I will tell you who we worked that minute.

Anyway I also vote for logs in public domain so that anybody could
download them all and check for anything. I am afraid it will not
happen because someone may find some flaws in the log checking
procedure :)

73, Igor UA9CDC