[CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

Fabian Kurz lists at telegraphy.de
Sun May 15 19:40:08 EDT 2005

Jeff Maass wrote:
> I think it's a bit optimistic that CQ will be willing or able
> to make a few thousand UBNs available while the operators are
> still young enough to be able to chew their food or remember
> the contest.

Contrary to the CQWW results, which the CQ-Magazine likes to sell
in paper form, there should not be any financial interest behind
the UBNs.
One keystroke for the cqww.com admin to make them readable to
everyone :-)

I personally also think that all UBNs and logs should be made
accessible for the public. As a compromise, I would still
appreciate it when the log-submitter can chose that his log
and UBN will be public by some option in the mail he sends to
the CQWW-robot.
Those who do not agree with having their logs in the public
domain obviously have something to hide...

For the record: dj1yfk / 701-558  ;-)

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/