[CQ-Contest] CQWW PHONE UBNs

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sun May 15 22:24:55 EDT 2005

Yuri,

The world is not a perfect place and life may not be fair.
Records are made, records are broken and records are forgotten.
I hold over 40 provincial masters track and field records and
some day I expect they will all be broken and I will be forgotten.
The important thing is to participate, do your best and when
you are fortunate you may even win.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0
VE5RA at sasktel.net
First VE5 5BDXCC, 160M DXCC & 9BDXCC
What profit it a ham if he gains all the awards yet forfeits his soul?
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.