[CQ-Contest] Operating desk design

K4FJ@aol.com K4FJ at aol.com
Tue May 17 18:47:43 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am in the process of equipping my new shack with an operating desk.   I
need one that wraps around a corner in the room for 5 or more feet on each  side.

I am interested in anything that has been published with as much info as
possible.  I am a poor carpenter, but I have a neighbor that is  skilled.

Please advise if you have a design, an idea, a photo, suggestions, or  advice.

My current Ikea desk doesn't meet my needs.  I am looking for  something that
will support two complete stations, and, not necessarily  SO2R.

Your comments are welcome.

73, Steve, K4FJ