[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 ACOM & Win A Free Trip to Brazil Raffles Closed Via Paypal - CU Dayton

K1ZM@aol.com K1ZM at aol.com
Thu May 19 02:51:26 EDT 2005

Hi Gang

As I am now off to catch a plane to the Dayton Hamvention, the WRTC 2006 Acom
Raffle and the Win A Free trip to Brazil for WRTC 2006 Raffle

VIA PAYPAL

are now C L O S E D  as I am no longer available to process incoming entries.

Many thanks to those who are not attending the Dayton Hamvention for
participating via PAYPAL.

The drawing for both raffles will be conducted at the Contest Dinner in
Dayton this coming Saturday night, May 21, 2005.  Winners of both raffles will be
notified next week and announced on these reflectors.

Good luck to all those who participated and many thanks for supporting WRTC
2006.

73 JEFF K1ZM
For the WRTC Organizing Committee

K1ZM at aol.com