[CQ-Contest] periodic anti-supercheck database thread... was: Logger writers everywhere UNITE!

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun May 22 16:22:50 EDT 2005

Worry about scheming and helping log the next contest all you want, this
will undoubtedly start another anti-supercheck database thread... please,
post as follow-ups to this message if you want to discuss this subject.

All I want is to be able to figure out which of the two dozen or so
operators I have here each year needs more practice before the contest... or
perhaps got stuck on a band they couldn't handle very well last year.  This
is one area where single ops have it easy, they know who made all the
mistakes.  For those of us who host multi ops like I do it takes lots of
manual work to match up ubn's with logs to make any sense out of it all.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net