[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Venue - An UNOFFICIAL Look.... eg: WFWL...

PY2NY - Vitor py2ny at arrl.net
Thu May 26 19:29:14 EDT 2005

And this is really nice! Had chance to
stay there before, and nothing compares
with personal, place and specially FOOD !!
It´s unbelievable kitchen and nice chefs.
Hope that the guys from Comitte can do
that. I know that they are working in
all areas to make WRTC 2006 the
best activity for all of you next year.
Personally, I would like to see, as much
as possible, no-competitors coming
here to Brazil, because you will have
the chance to know one of our best
region, and specially Florianopolis