[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Tue May 31 22:38:14 EDT 2005

Joe --

As I've previously written, my desire/request is for the NAQP contests
ONLY.   WAS is completely different, an award, not a contest. It is not
germane to this discussion.

Geographic locators in the ARRL Sweepstakes are ARRL Sections.  The
District of Columbia is part of an ARRL Section (Maryland-DC), and
unless/until it is a separate ARRL Section, should not be accounted for
separately.

Thanks for your comments,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC