[CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia

Jamie Dupree NS3T ns3t at arrl.net
Tue May 31 22:48:09 EDT 2005

Let's see....

DC is a mult in the ARRL 10 meter contest

DC is a mult in the CQ 160 contest (but not the ARRL 160 - go figure)

DC is a mult in the ARRL RTTY Roundup

Eric W3DQ's suggestion is fine.  It's just a request to make DC
a mult, not give them a voting member of the US House or anything.

The DC line actually runs right thru the front yard of
my parents' house.  I always wondered - would I qualify
as a DC station if my antenna was in the tree that's
all in DC, but my rig was a few feet away in Maryland?

Jamie NS3T