[CQ-Contest] We need help! (2004 CQ WW DX CW)

Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX lu5dx at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 10:05:04 EST 2005

Hi:
We took part in the above mentioned contest in the M-S category from LT1F.
In the preliminary results we saw that the M-S plaque for SA was incorrectly awarded to CP6CW, and not to LT1F as it should have been. We (I) wrote a couple of emails to the contest Director, to solve this little "problem" and have the final results listed correctly, but we haven't get a reply so far.
In the final results CP6CW still appears as the SA MS award winner.
Our question is: to whom must we send our emails to clarify this situation, or at least get an explanation? May be, it is just that LT1F no longer lies in SA! :-)
I hope you all have enjoyed the CQ WW DX SSB last weekend.
Regards.

Martin, LU5DX