[CQ-Contest] Mode Specificity [was: WW SSB]

Michael J. Clarson mclarson at rcc.com
Fri Nov 4 12:50:23 EST 2005

 David: "Let you use" is a lot different from mode not being a factor.
Separate categories for CW and Phone, different contact values certainly
makes mode a factor. In VHF contests, if I am having trouble getting thru or
getting a ststion's attention on SSB, I can just grab the key to complete
the QSO. Contact is contact.--Mike, WV2ZOW