[CQ-Contest] real time score test for ss cw

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Fri Nov 4 14:27:02 EST 2005

I am working on an xml based score reporting method with wa7bnm.  It works
now with n1mm logger and we will be testing it with a few brave users this
weekend.  You can see the results at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/realscores.php
Right now it just has the total score, any more details will depend on how
much bruce gets done tomorrow morning on parsing and formatting the details.

Note, k1ak will be the call used at my station this weekend.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net