[CQ-Contest] real time score test for ss cw

Pat Collins N8VW n8vw at linuxcolumbus.com
Sat Nov 5 09:30:59 EST 2005

I'm the exact opposite Dave.  Mine is open to everyone.  Nothing hidden.  In
fact, you can interface with my site now using a program called curl that
lets you automate pretty much anything on the web.

http://scoreboard.oqp.us   realtime score posting open to all.

I've setup a mailing list for discussion of this topic has a community.  All
are welcome.

Pat N8VW