[CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

Bob Naumann - W5OV w5ov at w5ov.com
Mon Nov 7 15:40:13 EST 2005

K0HB Said:

>> "Telling it like it is", the result is that your UBN shows "NIL" for
that Q, because after the second try you're going to get a quick "R TU"
from me and I'll do an <alt-W> and move on.  <<

What type of logic leads you to tell the QRP (or other difficult to
copy) station that you copied their information correctly and then
don't log them?  Or, are you just kidding that you do this for some ill-
conceived shock value?

As risky as it may be, I'm going to join K3BU in denouncing this
practice.

73,
Bob Naumann - W5OV